For the 13th consecutive year, fifty international artists are taking over the capital and its monuments, in an imagined by José Manuel Gonçalves, director of golf Centquatre since 2010!
Nuit Blanche 2014 is scheduled this Saturday, October 4, 2014, from 7:00pm , in the streets of the Left Bank of Paris.
Once the sunset, Parisians are invited to rediscover the city and its treasures in a new light, around a course punctuated with contemporary works.
Six districts of Paris were highlighted
To discover thematic 6 and “views” of the Paris Nuit Blanche 2014:
- Future compounds:City Hall / BHV (4th)
- Those who we are:Pantheon / Université Paris I / Bibliothèque Sainte-Geneviève (5th)
- In light of the treesMontsouris (14th)
- Open street contemporary art museum:Gare d’Austerlitz / City of Fashion and Design (13)
- I perf they perfs’, … We dance:Little Belt / Parc André Citroën (15th)
- Magnetic Ascents:Montparnasse Tower / Necker Hospital (15th and 17th)