The Hôtel Le Bellechasse sits on a peaceful little street located just steps from the Musée d’Orsay on the select left bank of the Seine River. This quiet residential area which boasts famous monuments, numerous art galleries, fine restaurants and lively bars is the perfect base for visitors wishing to explore Paris on foot. Nearby attractions include the Tuileries Gardens, Saint-Germain des Prés, the Louvre Museum, the Invalides or the romantic Seine embankment.
For other prestigious sites such as Notre-Dame Cathedral, the ancient Ile de la Cité, the Champs-Elysées and many more, guests will find several Metro stations near the hotel.
- Subway station: Solférino ( Line12)
- RER: Musée d'Orsay (Line C)
- Bus: Solférino (Lines 63, 68, 69)
Start your day in style with our delicious buffet breakfast served in our lavishly-decorated breakfast room designed by Christian Lacroix. You can also enjoy breakfast in bed with our friendly room service and if you are short on time, a fast breakfast service is available in the bar.
- Complementary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Lounge and terrace.
- In-room French-style breakfast with daily newspaper.
- Public car park nearby (charges apply) : Parking Bac/Montalembert, 9 rue montalembert, 75007 Paris.
- "The Aquarium" by Christian Lacroix will welcome you to the Breakfast buffet and the bar for Express version.
- Ipad tablet for customers.
- 24 hrs front desk service.
- Languages: French, English and Spanish.